This facility allows you to upload your publications produced as an HDR candidate of the University of Tasmania. In most cases very few details are required to complete the process however the points below are important to know:
- You must be a current HDR candidate at the University of Tasmania.
- Use your UTAS network credentials to log on.
- An electronic version of the publication, the Research Output Digital Asset (RODA), is required to complete the upload process.
- If it is determined that your publication may be reported in the next ARC Excellence in Research for Australia data collection (ERA), then you may be prompted for additional supporting material (this step is optional).
- Once submitted, the Research Output Officer in your Research Administrative Hub will be notified and the record completed by them.
- You will be notified by email when the Research Output Officer has completed the record.
Once completed the publication will be available on WARP and eCite. In due course the copyright of the RODA will be verified by UTAS Library Copyright Officers and the appropriate status will be assigned (eg, open access or restricted). For additional support please contact your Research Output Officer within the Research Hub.
To upload your publication please use the button below: